LPA Lab Planning
Our laboratory planning experts develop high-performing solutions for technically challenging and demanding environments in the life sciences, physical science, containment, and advanced technology facilities.
Our collaborative design process in close partnership with owners, lab managers, scientists, and facilities operations personnel, enhances a true understanding of the unique design considerations of these complex project types to deliver laboratory spaces that are inspiring, sustainable, functional, and safe.
Our sweet spot for life sciences and advanced technology projects is Research and Development facilities in the discovery phase or pre-clinical stage and small-scale pilot plant manufacturing, quality control, testing and training facilities. We bring the best value in projects where the human experience and sustainability goals are a priority.
We draw on the experience of our integrated team to bring innovative human-centric designs that foster discovery and support the scientific mission of our clients.
- Master Planning – Research & Development Campuses
- Ground up - Core & Shell design to support laboratory use
- Leasing Support – Test-fits for potential tenants / clients
- Repositioning of existing assets – Office, retail, and warehouse conversion to lab
- Evaluating potential assets – Feasibility studies and infrstructure gap analysis
- Tenant Improvements – Lab /office TI fit-outs, expansions, and renovations