LPA’s Registered Communications Distribution Design (RCCD) engineers incorporate high-performance, cost-effective systems into our projects, integrating technology and low voltage engineering closely with architectural, interior, electrical, and mechanical engineering designs.
Always aware of ever-changing technology and the needs of users, we focus on displays, controls, IP-based systems and converged networks that are functional, expandable, and easy to use.
LPA’s RCDDs have a proven track record of exceeding our clients’ goals, by focusing on sustainability and efficiency to develop technology designs provision for future flexibility and adaptability, while providing aesthetic systems that blend with the architecture. Our expertise includes:
- Implementing BICSI standards
- Telecommunications and Low Voltage Systems Design and Engineering
- Low Voltage Infrastructure Design and Engineering
- Telecommunications Room Design and Engineering
- Data and Voice Systems
- Intercom/PA/Clock Systems
- Security Systems
- Audio Visual and Technology Systems Design
- Existing System Evaluation
- Code and Peer Reviews
- Performance Specification & Criteria